Who we are
Our website address is: https://okgrooming.ee
The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
• We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
• We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
• We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
• We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
What personal data we collect
We mainly process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with training and/ or consultancy services. This includes providing customer support and contacting you in regards of our services. The data we collect depends on the services you use. Personal data may be collected from you directly, automatically when you use the website and from external sources such as public and private registers or other third parties. As a general rule the data is processed within the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA).
We may collect the following information:
• Contact data, such as your title, first name, last name, address, email and telephone number. You might provide us with your contact information, whether through a form on our website, an interaction with our customer support, or providing your contacts during an event.
• Financial and billing data. In order to receive a correct invoice, we require you to provide your details, such as your organizations’ legal name, country, VAT number, billing address, your position and phone number.
• Media materials, such as pictures or videos might be recorded during the trainings for advertisement purposes (with your permission might be used on our website).
• Data related to the use of the website. We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our website and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, and so on. We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type.
• Information from page tags. We use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags to collect data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. For example, we use analytics cookies to collect information about your use of the website, which enables us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the website and help us record any difficulties you have with the website. We use this information to analyse our website’s traffic.
• Information from third parties. We collect your personal information or data from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information or where you have made that information publicly available.
How do we use the data
We may use your personal information to:
• Provide you with services that you request from us:
• to send you information about training and/or consultancy services;
• to respond to your inquiries and send you information as part of the services;
• to respond to your comments and questions;
• to send you invoices for provided services.
• To contact you regarding services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given your permission to receive relevant information of such a kind;
• suggest products or services which we think may be of interest to you (for as long as you do not opt-out);
• we use your email address to send you marketing (newsletters), unless you indicate a preference to opt-out; you can opt out of marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in them;
• offer you the opportunity to take part in the upcoming training courses and/ or consultancy.
• We use collected online data to improve our services and your experience on our website:
• evaluate the use of our website and services;
• analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements and marketing campaigns;
• We use media materials (photos or videos) to evaluate the training, to improve our services and your experience on our website.
Information we share
We do not share your information or data with third parties outside the company, except in the following limited circumstances:
• To help us provide certain aspects of our services we use our affiliates and trusted key partners – in particular, we engage third parties to:
• Send you marketing (newsletters);
• Make credit card payments.
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
Safety of your personal data
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
What type of cookies do we use?
These cookies are necessary for the proper functionality of the website. They allow for the page navigation and without them we could not provide the services for which users access the website.
These cookies allow us to explore how visitors use the website, in order to be able to evaluate and improve the site’s functionality. For example, they inform us which pages are the most and least visited. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by users and the methods of retrieval. This way we are able to know what is working well and what can be improved. It allows us to ensure that pages load quickly and are displayed correctly.
All information collected by these cookies is collected anonymously and is not linked to the user’s personal data. We utilize the services of Google Analytics. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, please visit Google Privacy and Terms Website.
THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
These cookies installed by our Company’s partners (referred to as “third parties”), with which we have entered into specific agreements, allow us to offer advanced features, more information and personalized functions. These cookies may collect information about the user’s movements on the Internet and, in particular, in the context of our website. If you have an account or if you use the services of such parties on other websites, they may be able to know that you have visited our site. The use of the data collected by these subjects through cookies is subject to the respective privacy policies and therefore these cookies are identified with the names of the respective subjects.
- Google Maps
- Google Fonts
- Google ReCaptcha
- Google YouTube
Principles of treatment
The processing of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality established by art. 5 of the GDPR and other applicable regulations. All data will be processed fairly and transparently with electronic and IT tools; the data will be inserted in specific computerized archives, or in any other type of adequate support, and kept under constant control with operating procedures and adequate security measures, pursuant to the provisions of art. 32 of EU Regulation 679/2016, to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data, in order to prevent its loss, as well as its illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
How do I manage cookies?
You may remove or disable cookies via your browser. Please follow the instructions contained in the “Help” section of your browser.
Revisions to this policy
Your privacy rights and contact details
Contact details of OKgrooming are available on our website: https://okgrooming.ee/
Contact details of the appointed Data Protection Officer: KirschGroom OÜ, Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: +372 5858 1725
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to tell us if you:
• don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
• would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
• would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records;
• wish to report any misuse of your personal information.